Up to £31600 per annum
5 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8 am - 5.30 pm and 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
- Basic Salary up to £23,000 and OTE up to £31,000
- Automotive Main Dealership Environment
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians.
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required.
- Greeting customers and scheduling services.
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Responding to customer requests.
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
- A professional manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
The basic salary is up to £23,000 (dependent on experience) with a strong bonus scheme with potential earnings up to £31,000.