£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Experienced Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor required For Prestige Main Dealer - Southampton
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer requires an Experienced Vehicle Service Advisor to join their busy Service Department in Southampton.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair and advise on any technical queries / issues.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
Due to the nature of the role our client has made it a necessity that all applicants must have previous main dealer experience as a service advisor. The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively in order to up sale when and where possible.
7:45am - 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings 9am - 1pm.
Up to £30,000 basic / £35,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!