£21000 - £27000 per annum
10 days ago
Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor Required For Prestige Main Dealer in Salisbury.
Our Client, an Automotive Vehicle Main Car Dealership requires a Vehicle Service Advisor to work within their busy Service Department in Salisbury.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair and advise on any technical queries/issues.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
The successful applicant will be joining 2 existing service advisor's to create a team of 3. They will need to be confident and comfortable when dealing with customers. Due to the nature of the role our client does require someone with main dealer experience that will enable them to acclimatise into the role immediately. The successful applicant will be IT literate, be self-motivated with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department. They must have the ability to work independently in a busy pressurised environment in order to deal with various customers simultaneously.
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
8am - 1pm (1 in 2) Saturdays
Up to £21,000 basic, £27,000 On Target Earnings Depending on experience
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy is for you or you want to know about other Car Dealership and Motor Trade Jobs in Salisbury and Wiltshire, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.