£30000 - £36000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client, a Main Car Dealership in Guildford, requires an experienced Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor with recent Main Car Dealer experience to work within their busy Vehicle Service department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Automotive Service Department.
Key duties will include:
- Advising on technical queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance, and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible. Having experience with Kerridge DMS is a significant advantage to be successful in this position.
In return, our client is offering a fantastic package and in-house training opportunities.
If this Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Guildford, Surrey, Sussex & South West London, please contact Martin Bane!!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.