Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £29000 per annum
2 months ago
Service Advisor Required in Stoke
Basic Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience and OTE up to £29,000 depending upon experience
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00 and 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00 - 17:00
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Stoke are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their growing dealership. There are looking for a Service Advisor who is determined to deliver the highest standards of service to join their team.
The role of Service Advisor plays a very important part in our dealership and is critical in helping achieve and maintain their customer service levels.
The main duties of the role include:
- Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
- Advising on technical queries or issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Cross-selling products and services where applicable
- Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
For this role it is essential you have experience of working within a customer focused role within the Motor industry. You also need to be organised, able to multi-task and manage a busy workload.
In return, if you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services and pension scheme.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chester please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!