Up to £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Service Advisor required in Canterbury
Up to £24,000 basic salary + bonus
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with 1in4 Saturday mornings
Excellent manufacturer training
Our client, a Main Car Dealer in the Canterbury area is currently looking to hire an experienced Customer Service Advisor for their busy Service Department.
Our client is looking for an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor who can hit the ground running and have a positive impact on their team. They have a well-established business and are part of a large dealer group who will help to develop your career and give you a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have a genuine interest in this role and believe you fit the bill get in touch!
Main duties are:
- To deal with customers at the front counter and over the telephone, recording their requirements as required in a professional & polite manner.
- Obtaining relevant information from the customer & transferring this information to a repair order for technicians to operate from.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction & communication at all times.
- Utilising labour hours available.
- Selling additional work & services available.
You will ideally live within the Canterbury area or be able to travel to the Canterbury area and have a working experience of a main dealer service department. Our client offers a competitive salary package dependant on experience with the opportunity for bonus.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.