Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £24000 per annum
3 days ago
Service Advisor Required In Oldham
Up to £22k Basic, £24k OTE
Excellent Team-Orientated Environment
Excellent Opportunities To Progress Within A Multi-Chain Bodyshop Network
Our client, a National Accident Repair Centre Group, are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for their busy depot in Oldham!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working with a small and close-knit team of other Bodyshop Advisors, the successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with customers (both face-to-face and over the telephone), booking vehicles in for repair work, issuing courtesy cars and dealing with all associated paper work.
Your main role as Vehicle Service Advisor will be to provide a service that books, as applicable, vehicles in and out in a manner that minimises customer waiting time and delivers high levels of customer satisfaction.
Duties include -
* Booking customer cars in for repair/attention either by telephone or by way of personal visits. As a result of this, preparing job cards and files as necessary.
* Maintaining a filing system for job cards, invoices and associated paperwork and provide vehicle progress reports when requested by the customer.
* On completion of the job, collecting payment from the customer paying particular attention to banking/ security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies. Handling all relevant administration.
* Arranging the booking of courtesy cars for customer use. Also operating the courtesy car provision in an efficient manner in order to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Ensuring you are aware of and adhere to all health and safety regulations and policies applicable to your position or environment.
The ideal candidate will possess strong customer service skills and be confident in their ability to deal with a wide range of people in a friendly and professional manner. You will be IT literate and plan and prioritise your workload effectively to ensure that tasks are completed on time and customers are attended to promptly. Experience in the automotive sector either in accident repair or aftersales is highly advantageous but non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary of up £22,000 per annum (negotiable pending experience) with an uncapped and realistic bonus potential of £24,000 as well as company training and fantastic career prospects.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or want to find out about any other Automotive Jobs in Oldham and Lancashire, please contact Alex at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.