Up to £27000 per annum
2 months ago
Service Advisor in Warwick.
Salary: Up to £22,000 basic / OTE up to £27,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm / 1 in 2/3 Saturday mornings 08.00-12.00.
Company: Well established and long-standing Main Car Dealership.
As Service Advisor you must be able to work as part of a team, and also be able to work on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
* To be responsible for managing the service booking system.
* Understanding and interpreting customer needs to achieve the best solution.
* Consider the availability of resources and profitability targets whilst selling the added benefits of the Service Department.
* Maximise the upselling of service hours, parts and accessories in accordance with company objectives.
* Ensure all booked vehicles are checked for outstanding recall/service campaign work prior to visiting and parts pre-ordered.
* Effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
* Maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
* Handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
To assist you, there are systems and processes in place including a dealer management system (DMS), so you will ideally need to be IT literate and have experience of using DMS systems. Manufacturer and in-house training will be provided for the successful applicant.
To succeed in this role you will need to have a strong automotive background in a customer facing Service Advisor role and a full, clean UK driving license.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Warwickshire, please contact Elliott Crowe at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.