Up to £32000 per annum
13 days ago
Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Lutterworth.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm (1 hour lunch) / Saturdays 9.00am-1.00pm (1 in 2).
Salary: Up to £28,000 basic / OTE £30,000-£32,000 p.a.
Benefits: Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + 8 bank holidays.
Our client is a Family Run Prestige Automotive Specialist who is looking to hire a skilled and experienced Automotive Service Advisor.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional manner, portraying a positive first and last impression of the Service Department as well as dealing with any queries they have.
* Advising on technical automotive queries/issues.
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out.
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
* Sell customer repairs/parts etc
* Finalising the invoice on completion of work done.
* Taking payment from customers.
* Delivering concise communication between the customer and workshop staff.
* A proven track record working in a front of house role within an automotive service department.
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment.
* Excellent customer focus and communication skills are of paramount importance.
* Be IT literate, have a full driving licence and be self-motivated.
You must have a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the department.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lutterworth please contact Elliott Crowe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.