Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £30000 per annum
5 days ago
Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Birmingham
Basic Salary of up to £22,000 with OTE of £30,000
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings 8:00 - 12:00
Company Car and 34 days holiday plus bank holidays!
As Service Advisor you must be able to work as part of a team, and also be able to work on your own initiative. You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning/organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
To assist you, there are systems and processes in place including a dealer management system Kerridge, so you will ideally need to be IT literate and have experience of using Kerridge systems.
Manufacturer and in-house training will be provided for the successful applicant.
* To be responsible for managing the service booking system.
* Understanding and interpreting customer needs to achieve the best solution.
* Consider the availability of resources and profitability targets whilst selling the added benefits of the Service Department.
* Maximise the upselling of service hours, parts and accessories in accordance with company objectives.
* Ensure all booked vehicles are checked for outstanding recall/service campaign work prior to visit and parts pre-ordered to achieve 'First Time Fix' for the customer.
* Operate a suitable system for the management and follow-up of unsold additional work.
* Continually improve technical expertise, by personally keeping up-to-date on technical changes and developments.
* Be aware of key competitor products and manufacturer product specification advantages.
* Effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
* Receive customer enquiries and determine the customer's needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department
* Maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
* Handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
To succeed in this role you will need to have strong Automotive Service Advisor experience from within a Franchised/Main Car Dealer, you must also possess a full, clean UK driving license.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the West Midlands, please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!