Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Service Advisor Required for Main Car Dealership in Telford
Hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Salary up to £19,000 with uncapped OTE's of £22,000
Our Client, a Main Car Dealer in the Telford area is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Service Advisor for their busy Car Dealership.
This is a great Dealership to work for with a friendly atmosphere where you will feel truly valued as an employee.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Ensure reception area is staffed at all times and customers are aware of all available products and services
* Maintain an efficient reception environment, ensuring it is comfortable, clean and welcoming
* Agree appropriate vehicle collection and delivery arrangements with customers
* Ensure allocated work is correctly programmed and that accurate information is passed to the Automotive Workshop
* Ensure flow of work through the Automotive Workshop is smooth and profitable, allocating workload subject to availability and competence of Vehicle Service Technicians to maximise productivity
* Build positive relationships with the customer updating them frequently and reacting quickly to resolve any issues or variations to promise.
* Where necessary, explain the requirement for additional work to the Customer and gain authority to proceed
* Continually communicate with the Workshop Controller to identify extra work and to monitor progress
* Adhere to company procedures and brand standards.
* Complete invoices accurately, clearly and quickly. Check that all authorised work has been completed and charged. Handle all forms of payment accurately. Complete daily transaction reports timely and accurately
* Maintain effective communication with customers (internal and external), and workshop colleagues
* Collect customer data for the Car Dealerships marketing database
* Ensure customer comments are fed back to appropriate people
Our client is specifically looking for the following skills:
* Able to communicate clearly with customers
* Technical knowledge of motor vehicles
* Valid driving Licence
* Attention to detail 'right first time'
* Good PC skills
* Experience of using Kerridge/ADP/Pinnacle
* Excellent organisational skills
* People person with excellent Customer
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Team player
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancu interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Telford please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement Today!