Up to £23000 per annum
2 months ago
Bodyshop Advisor Required for Expanding Main Car Dealership in Farnborough
We are looking at enthusiastic and approachable individuals with excellent customer service skills and previous experience within customer facing roles.
Previous experience from within a service advisory role is desirable and experience using Kerridge or Autoflow would be a significant advantage!
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of Automotive Service Department operations.
Your duties will include:
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with Vehicle Technicians.
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required.
* Greeting customers and scheduling services.
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs.
* Handling customer complaints.
* Responding to customer requests.
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner.
* Good communication skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
The salary will be experience dependable. We will be looking at candidates from a strong customer focused retail or hospitality environment.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturday's 8:00am - 12pm.
This Bodyshop Advisor Vacancy is one of many Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Farnborough and Hampshire, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for others Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.