Up to £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor required in Chippenham
£22,000 Basic, £25,000 On Target Earnings
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Our Client, an Automotive Vehicle Main Dealership requires an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy Service Department in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service / repair and advise on any technical queries / issues.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively in order to up sale when and where possible. Our client is ideally looking for someone with previous motor trade experience, ideally within the role, however wouldn't discount any applicants with strong technical knowledge or previous experience with the Kerridge system.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wiltshire please contact Laurie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,500 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!