Up to £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Service Advisor Required in Northampton
Salary: £22-24,000 basic / OTE up to £28k p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm / Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
Benefits: Pension contribution, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Our Main Dealer client is actively looking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Advisor for their site.
This prestigious company is renounced for its quality of products and service, as well as a friendly inviting working atmosphere.
* Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times (where possible).
* Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
* Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
* Complete Repair Orders and inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
* Carry out road tests and physical inspections where necessary.
* Establish the customer's onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
* Load the workshop efficiently using agreed Flat Rate times and our Reservation System without exceeding capacity.
* Monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised time frames are delivered.
* Liaise and update customers to ensure approval for additional work required has the customers consent and agreement.
They offer relevant manufacturer training and career development opportunities for their staff.
If you're looking to further your career then apply today!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Northampton area then please contact Elliott Crowe at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.