Up to £23500 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Service Advisor required in Crewe
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 + 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 09:00 - 12:00
A great opportunity to get into a Family Run company with a great work/life balance!
Our Client, a Renowned Main Car Dealership in the Crewe area, is currently looking to hire a Professional and Proactive Vehicle Service Advisor for their busy Service Department.
As the ideal Service Advisor, you will have excellent rapport building skills, coupled with a proven track record of providing first-class advice to customers against objectives and targets. You will be responsible for ensuring that you deliver the best customer service and ensure your colleagues in the workshop are advised correctly and accurately.
The Key Responsibilities In This Service Advisor Role Are;
- Greeting customers
- Scheduling service appointments
- Cataloguing customer concerns and comments
- Logging service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translating customers concerns and problems into standard repair terminology
- Work alongside the service team/departments to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
- To actively promote and fully explain the value of additional work to customers to ensure you maximise the profit generated from the service while maintaining the bond of trust.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Crewe please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!