Up to £34000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Romford
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday 7.30am till 12.30pm
Basic Salary Circa £26,000 With an OTE of £34,000.
Our client a Volume Main Car Dealer requires a Vehicle Service Advisor to join their motor trade dealership in Romford, Essex
As a Technical Vehicle Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. You will be upselling all the additional work through the workshop, looking at lost sales, conversion rates and selling techniques to strengthen the growing service team. Always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers. You will assist with workshop control.
A passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do!!
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
* Computer literacy
* A keen eye for detail
* Previous experience in a target driven roll
* Technical knowledge is not compulsory but selling skills would be required
* Service advisor experience would be beneficial although most of the time you will not be dealing directly with external customers.
* To provide an outstanding level of satisfaction at all times
* To invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
* To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
* To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
* Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
In return our client will offer you a very competitive base salary of up to £26,000 with an OTE up to £34,000.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Essex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.