Up to £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor / Admin Required for Volume Car Dealership in Grays Area.
Basic Salary £21,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Bonus Structure
Working Hours: 3 Week Rota
Great Bonus Opportunities While Working for Busy Volume Main Dealership!!
Our client, a Volume Main Dealer in the South Essex area are looking to hire a Customer Service Advisor.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with a great earning potential. Training will also be provided as experience is not essential.
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians.
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required.
- Greeting customers and scheduling services.
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Responding to customer requests.
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
You will need to demonstrate:
- A professional manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
The salary will be experience dependable. My Client ideally would prefer previous service advisor experience within a dealership but is not essential.
Working hours are Monday - Friday on a 3 Week Rota of 7.30 - 5.30 / 8.00 - 6.00 / 8.30 - 6.30 and 1 in 3 Saturday's 8.30 - 5.30.
The basic salary for this Service Advisor role will depend on experience. In the region of £21,000 - £23,000 + Bonus and profit share and upsell commission with an OTE of £26,000.
This Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy is one of many automotive parts jobs in this South Essex & East London, please contact Zoe at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.