Up to £26500 per annum
11 days ago
A Worldwide Leading Brand - Busy Dealership
Our client, an Automotive Main Vehicle Dealership in the area are looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor in Rayleigh.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team and a brand with a great presence in the area,
You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required. You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
Your duties will include:
* Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians.
* Liaison with customers about any additional work required.
* Greeting customers and scheduling services.
* Estimating time and costs associated with repairs.
* Handling customer complaints.
* Responding to customer requests.
* Tracking the vehicle through the workshop.
You will need to demonstrate:
* A professional manner.
* Good communication skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
There is also a great bonus scheme in place giving an OTE of around £26,500.
The dealership has an outstanding bonus scheme in place and therefore the potential earnings are outstanding.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with Saturdays are on a rota basis, 1 in 2 9AM - 1PM.
This Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy is one of many Automotive Jobs in this East London & South Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.