Up to £24000 per annum
10 days ago
Service Advisor - Southampton
Up to £27,000 Depending On Experience
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm
Well established main dealer group
Our Client, an Automotive Vehicle Main Dealership requires an experienced Service Advisor to work within their busy Service Department in Southampton.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Senior Service Advisor Key Responsibilities:
* Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair and advise on any technical queries/issues.
* Taking accurate notes of the customer's requests and communicating them to the workshop.
* Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
* Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
* Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
* Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
* Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi-task whilst working proactively in order to up sale when and where possible. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that all applicants have previous motor trade experience as a service advisor and it would be preferable if they are confident in using the Pinnacle DMS system.
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm.
Up to £24,000 Basic & £27,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
If you feel this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy is for you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Southampton and Hampshire then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.