£34000- £34000 per annum
15 days ago
We are seeking a Service Manager to join our Client's well established Main Dealership in the Bracknell area.
Our Client is part of a Family Run Dealer Group with multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Manager:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £28,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with length of service
- Company car scheme
- Discounted servicing for both yours and your family's vehicles
- Industry leading professional development
- Discounts across major high street retailers
Duties of a Service Manager with our Client
- Leading a team of Workshop Controllers & Service Advisors
- Motivating the team
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Service Manager
- Experienced Workshop Controller / Senior Service Advisor looking for a step up
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional Service Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!