Up to £37000 per annum
7 months ago
Service Manager required at Main Dealer in the Lancaster Area.
- Basic salary up to £30,000. OTE £37,000
- Monday to Friday with Weekends on a Rota
- A fantastic new opportunity.
Our client, a Main Dealer in the Lancaster area, is seeking a Service Manager to join the team.
Applications are naturally sought from those currently working as a Service Manager with a stable working background in a Main Dealer environment. An Aftersales Manager looking for an exciting new challenge and knowledge of multiple departments would be beneficial to the business to encourage the continuous development of the dealership. Those in a Workshop Controller or Assistant Service Manager role looking for the next step up in their career are also encouraged to apply.
As a Vehicle Service Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation.
- Be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value-added products and services.
- Managing the workshop and reception team.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry are essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- Effective in managing, supporting and motivating colleagues.
- Have the drive and determination to be the best.
Basic salary for this role is up to £30,000 depending on your experience and background. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme which can take your earnings to £37,000 OTE.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday with weekend work on a rota basis.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lancaster please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.