Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £32000 per annum
4 months ago
Service Manager required in Wigan
- £24,000 - £26,000 Basic + Bonus
- Monday to Friday, with weekends on rota
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a growing brand, for a well-respected dealer group
Our client is a well established Main Car Dealership in the Wigan area and is actively looking for a Vehicle Service Manager for their busy site.
They are looking for a Main Car Dealer experienced and highly professional Vehicle Service Manager to manage all aspects of the Automotive Service Department, with a focus on achievement of Key Performance Indicators in retention, customer satisfaction, lead conversion and Automotive Parts Sales penetration.
As a Vehicle Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation.
- Be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services.
- Managing the workshop and reception team.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- Effective in managing, supporting and motivating colleagues.
- Have the drive and determination to be the best.
Are you looking for a great new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding? Then apply now!!
Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience is essential to the role.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Wigan, please contact Ian at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.