Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
We are seeking a Service Manager to join our Client's well established Main Dealership in the Swindon, Wiltshire area.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Manager:
- A Competitive Salary In The Region Of £35-40k
- Company Car
- Life Assurance
- 22 - 24 Days Holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Duties of a Service Manager with our Client
- Leading a team of Workshop Controllers & Service Advisors
- Motivating the team
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Service Manager
- Direct experience within a main dealership
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Laurie at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.