Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Service Manager Required in the Sudbury area
Monday to Friday 8 am - 6 pm
Alternate Saturday Morning's
Salary Depending on Experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful independent dealer group and working with an experienced team of skilled garage professionals.
It a is a challenging role and will require someone with drive and determination. The applicant should have excellent technical knowledge along with strong organisational and motivational skills. They must have full experience in managing a garage workshop, ideally for a large dealership.
Duties of a Service Manager with our Client
- Leading a team of Workshop Controllers & Service Advisors
- Motivating the team
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Service Manager
- Direct experience within a main dealership
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
Working hours are 8:00-18.00 Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday mornings 8:00-13.00. Full UK driving license required.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sudbury please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.