Up to £50000 per annum
17 days ago
HGV Service Manager / Fleet Manager
£40 - £42 Basic + £50k On Target Earnings
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealership, requires an experienced Vehicle Service Manager to join their site in Guildford.
As an important member of the management team you will be expected to run an efficient department, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training staff whilst improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward.
Your overall objective will be to develop and maintain the current customer base, increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
* Ensure the business maintains regular contact with all existing customers ensuring service levels are being met, issues are being resolved and further business opportunities identified.
* Support and develop the sales function to ensure that opportunities are recognised enquires are dealt with promptly and leads progressed.
* Maximise the opportunities for the generation of additional business by monitoring competitor activity and market trends.
* Negotiate charge out rates to achieve profitability
* Encourage all staff to recognise additional business opportunities through the use of regular briefings and the implementation of appropriate systems and incentives.
* Reviewing current claims status with Warranty Controller on a daily basis.
* Recruit, select, train and develop staff as required
* Maintain close working relationships with Franchise organisations by attending meetings, ensuring Dealer Standards are met and systems and procedures are complied with, whenever commercially viable.
As the ideal Service Manager you will be able to evidence a strong, stable and productive career already with the desire to achieve greatness and be the best in your field, you will have the ability to influence and encourage staff whilst having the ability to nurture and grow the businesses relationship with its clients.
Main Dealer experience is ESSENTIAL to the role with a minimum time served of 2 years as a service manager whether it be in a retail or commercial operation.
If this Automotive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Management Jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.