Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Manager for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Cwmbran!
Reporting to the General Manager and accountable for a team of three Vehicle Technicians and the Customer Service team, your responsibilities as a Vehicle Service Manager will include:
* Delegating workloads to Vehicle Technicians in the workshop.
* Extensive liaison with our client's Vehicle Service Advisor to ensure a smooth running of all jobs carried out to our client's brand standards.
* Liaising with and assisting the workshop team when necessary.
* Checking recalls and handling vehicle warranty administration as and when required
* Ensuring work in progress (WIP) deadlines are met and carried out in a cost-effective manner.
* Occasionally gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work.
* Adhering to manufacturer guidelines and relevant Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cwmbran region or live within a reasonable commuting distance of Cwmbran. Experience as a Vehicle Service Manager within a franchise approved car dealership would be essential at this stage. You will also need to have a UK driving license with minimal points and hold a strong comprehensive mechanical understanding of vehicles. Strong customer service, organisational and team management skills are essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Workshop Controller, our client is offering…
* Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
* 21 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Company pension scheme and benefits provided.
* Fantastic career development prospects with the possibility for the role to grow into a full-time departmental management position for the right candidate.
The hours worked are 8:30am-5:00 pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 9:00am-12:00 pm (1 in 2 required on a rota).
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Manager Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Cwmbran and Gwent, please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.