Up to £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Service Manager Required in Chippenham
Basic Salary of around £30,000 with OTE of £35,000
40 Hours Per Week
Excellent Brand and Settled Team
Our client is a well established Main Car Dealership in the Chippenham area and is actively looking for a Service Manager for their flagship site.
They are looking for a main dealer experienced and highly professional Service Manager to manage all aspects of the Service Department, with a focus on achievement of Key Performance Indicators in retention, customer satisfaction, lead conversion and Parts sales penetration.
As Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
* Organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation.
* Be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services.
* Managing the workshop and reception team.
* Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
* Effective in managing, supporting and motivating colleagues.
* Have the drive and determination to be the best.
* A drive to achieve targets through maximising every sales opportunity.
* A real desire to achieve great things.
* A technical or engineering background.
* Strong commercial and financial appreciation.
* IT literate - Knowledge of ADP/Kerridge.
* Effective relationship and communication skills.
* Ability to cope under pressure.
* Customer service orientation.
* An up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation.
* Must have a full UK driving licence.
Are you looking for a great new opportunity that is both challenging and rewarding? Then apply now!!
Main dealer motor trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Service Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Chippenham area then please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.