Up to £32000 per annum
13 days ago
Service Manager required in Bridgend!
- Starting salary up to £25,000 per annum with £32,000 annual earnings!
- Company car and fuel allowance!
- 8-5 Mon to Fri and Sat 9-12!
As the Service Manager you will be a proactive member of the management team, with responsibility for the Service Department and reporting to the Dealer Principal. You will be responsible for overseeing and motivating a team of 2 Service Advisors, 3 Vehicle Technicians and 1 Administrator and will be required to run an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful candidate will ideally live within the Bridgend area or be able to readily travel to the Bridgend area and will ideally have a track record in the Service/Aftersales Department as either a Service Manager or Aftersales Manager. Our client would however be willing to consider candidates with a strong stable track record in an Assistant Service Manager, Service Advisor, or Workshop Controller role that is looking to take the next step in their career. You will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction any my client's reputation. You will need to be IT literate and any experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system is of great benefit.
For your hard work our client offers…
- Staring basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
- Uncapped on-target-earnings of up to £32,000+ per annum.
- Company car with private fuel allowance.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within well-regarded local business with excellent staff retention.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with Saturday 9:00am-12:00pm on a rota. Given the nature of the role you will occasionally be required to work additional hours to suit business demand.