Service Manager required in Coventry.
Salary: £35,000 basic / OTE £50,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturday Mornings (1 in 3).
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays + 1 day for full year worked up to 25.
Our Franchise Dealer client requires an experienced Automotive Service Manager to join their motor trade dealership.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team you will be required to run an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
· Managing a team of Technicians, Service Advisors and a Workshop Controller.
· Managing customers' expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
· Preparing daily reports.
· Holding Team Meetings and reviews as required by Human Resources.
· Managing, developing and training Staff.
· Reporting on various matters, as required, to the General Manager.
· A drive to achieve targets through maximising every sales opportunity.
· A real desire to achieve great things.
· A technical or engineering background.
· Strong commercial and financial appreciation.
· Effective relationship and communication skills.
· Ability to cope under pressure.
· Customer service orientation.
· An up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation.
This role requires experience of working in the role within a franchise car dealership, main dealer DMS and the One Link System and a full UK driving license.
Relevant Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Sales Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.