Up to £23000 per annum
3 months ago
Service Receptionist / Administrator in Northampton.
Salary: Up to £20,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £23,000 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm / Saturday mornings (1 in 4) paid as overtime.
Company: Automotive Leisure Vehicle Specialists
This position requires to give support to the workshop team by providing an administration and reception service. You will be the first contact to customers, either by telephone or visiting in person, ascertaining their enquiry and passing it to the relevant department.
Daily duties will include (cut not limited to):
* Seeing around 10 customers per day who have their vehicle in for service and/or repairs.
* Carrying out reception duties and general administrative tasks.
* All administration duties including letters, faxes, quotes, prospects, sending mail etc
* Helping to prepare invoices.
* Ordering and chasing parts from suppliers.
* Customer liaison keeping them updated as well as dealing with any problems, questions or concerns.
* Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into the company computer system.
* Performing any other ad hock tasks as required.
The successful Receptionist will need to have previous customer facing motor trade experience, be enthusiastic, self-motivated, well presented and have the ability to maintain a good relationship with colleagues and customers alike.
They are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Customer Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Elliott Crowe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!