Up to £23000 per annum
2 months ago
Automotive Vehicle Service Receptionist Required For Main Commercial Dealer in Southampton.
Our Client, an Automotive Main Commercial Dealership requires a Receptionist to join their team in Southampton.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Meet & greet customers in person and over the phone.
* Retail sales texting of jobs and invoicing.
* Obtain start up order numbers
* Inform customers on progress or completion of work
* Raise and create T cards and job cards
* Scheduling of pre-planned service work
* Liaise with the workshop controller to notify of work arriving in the workshop waiting to be commended
* Ensure all keys passed through the reception arte correctly tagged with the vehicle registration
* Monitor, log and control the use of the courtesy vans / company vehicles
* Request and maintain insurance paperwork relating to those customers who use courtesy vehicles
This role would suit somebody who has worked in the automotive industry and has good computer skills. Having technical knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6pm & 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings 8am - 12pm
Up to £23,000 Depending On Experience
If you are interested in working at a well established commercial Main Dealer for a good salary and in a friendly team, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Receptionist Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.