Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Service Team Leader Needed at Lincoln Main Dealer
- Basic Salary up to £25,000, OTE £35,000
- Hours Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am-1pm
- Join an Established Client in this Managerial Position and Develop Your Career
Our Automotive Main Dealer client is seeking a Service Team Leader to join their team in Lincoln.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supervising the run of the workshop.
- Managing Changes in Workflow.
- Developing SV Plan and Vehicle Health Check Operations.
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
Working Hours for this Service Team Leader role are Monday to Friday 8 until 6, with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings from 8-1, with a Basic Salary of up to £25,000 and a realistic OTE of £35,000.
Applications are encouraged from those with experience in a similar role - you might be working in any relevant role in the Service Department of your current Automotive employer and be eligible for consideration.
If this Service Team Leader Job interests you, or you want to find out about other vacancies in Lincoln, please contact Ethan Simpson at Perfect Placement today.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.