Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire, N. W. England, England
Up to £28500 per annum
25 days ago
Reporting to the Service Manager you will carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently to complete repair orders to manufacturer's standards, including service check sheets, battery test reports, printouts when required and all other necessary reports.
As Skilled Vehicle Technician you will have:
* Ability to complete full service, cambelt and clutch changes & minor diagnostics.
* Excellent technical knowledge.
* A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike.
* Able to work to efficiency/productivity targets.
* Able to run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
* Ideally Main Car Dealership experience but not essential.
For more Information on this Service Technician Vacancy and any other Motor Trade Jobs in Cheshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Estimator to Paint Sprayer to Bodyshop Manager.