Up to £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Site Co-ordinator Required in the North Kent area
Circa £24k Per Annum
5 Days Per Week
You must have a full clean driving license
Site Coordinator Required for Independent Dealership in the North Kent area.
This is a full time role which is varied and busy. You will have a variety of tasks to complete within the dealership on a daily basis and for the site on a weekly and monthly basis, including (but not limited to):
* Moving vehicles between the sites
* Some collection and deliveries for our customers
* Updating our website with used vehicles
* Ensure the forecourt is clean, tidy and eye-catching to prospective customers
* Some small on-site maintenance to ensure the site is always pristine
* You may also be required to run errands as and when needed, so the ability to juggle a number of tasks with ease is important
The ideal candidate must:
* Be approachable and friendly
* Accepting that the nature of the role is varied and at times a number of people may require assistance at once. It's important you can manage expectations and juggle various tasks
* Enjoy being on the go, as this is a busy role
* Be happy to run errands and do odd jobs
Due to the nature of the role candidates must hold a full, clean driving licence. Our client is offering up to £24k per annum and you will also have 22 days holiday per year + bank holidays, and a work place pension.
If this Site Co-ordinator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the North Kent area please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.