Up to £40000 per annum
11 days ago
Automotive Site Manager Required in Bristol
£35,000 Basic Salary
Up to £40,000 OTE
45 Hours Per Week
Opportunity to join a Great Company .
Our Client, a Large Used Car Supermarket in the Bristol area is looking for a Site Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting position that will allow the successful candidate responsibility over the day to day running and logistical operations of a Busy Bristol Based Dealership.
You will be expected to act as an integral part of the site and as such, make a significant contribution to the overall aims of the business
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage the staff day to day, including liaison with the Valeting operation
- Oversee and manage all on site logistics, including; all deliveries, loading and unloading of lorries ensuring this is done safely and within company policy
- Report on the weekly stock-take
- Monitor image queues and quality
- Manage external contractors when required to prevent delays or bottle necks in workflow
- Ensure workshops have a steady flow of cars that require both PDI's bodywork and additional works as required
- Measure quality of prep on site working closely with the sales Management team logging all rejected Quality issues. Setting out plans to manage these and how to reduce them
- Manage site maintenance, general repair, cleanliness in line with health and safety
- Making sure external valet contractors keep the pitch cars clean
- Morning team meeting to plan workflow and predict any possible issues arising each day
- Monthly 1-2-1 meetings with Carbase
In excahnge for your commitment and hard work you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme as was as the opportunity for future progression.
The role is located in Bristol so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute there daily.
If this Automotive Site Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Bristol area then please contact Ollie Scoular at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.