Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £20800 per annum
12 months ago
Main Dealership Site Security Officer Required in Stockport
Basic Salary £20,800
40 hours per week
23 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years
- You will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of our colleagues and customers at all times while onsite.
- You will be able to provide prompt, courteous service to our colleagues and customers.
- You will patrol the site at agreed intervals to ensure that offices, buildings and grounds are secure, and to check for indications of intruders and potential safety risks.
- You will open and close the building and gates each day, ready for business or the close of business.
- You will utilise CCTV and controlled-access systems to monitor potential intruders and safety issues.
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Someone who is easily engaged and feels comfortable engaging with the general public.
- Hold an up-to-date Security or Door Supervisor SIA Licence.
- Have experience working in a high quality retail, hospitality or residential environment, or in the armed forces/emergency services.
- Be highly motivated, efficient and organised.
- 23 days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years.
- Extra annual leave purchase scheme
- Generous company matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Staff Car Scheme for self, friends & family
- discounts on shopping, eating out, holidays and loads of ways of saving money
- Mobile phone insurance
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Colleague Reward and Recognition Incentive Programme