Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £34500 per annum
8 months ago
SMART Repair Technician required in the Gatwick area!!
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm + 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- Basic ranging from £25 - £30K with an achievable bonus + Available OT
- Main Dealer Bodyshop - new Smart Repair booth with fantastic franchise!
Our Client is looking for an experienced Vehicle Smart Repair Technician to join their team! You will be the only SMART Repairer / Paint Technician on site and will have your own SMART Repair oven in the bodyshop!
This SMART Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer's specifications
- Carrying out Smart Repairs
- Following safety procedures
- Detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair
- Interacting with colleagues and customers to discuss repair work carried out.
Requirements of a SMART Repairer for our client
- You will have a recognised qualification in a SMART repair capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
- ATA qualification is desirable but not essential
- You must also have your own equipment and guns.
If this Smart Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gatwick please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!