Up to £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Smart Repairer required in Sidcup, Kent.
We are seeking a Smart Repairer to join our Client's Prestige Car Specialist Garage in the Sidcup area.
Our client is a business that specialises in high end vehicles and they are looking for somebody who can combine efficiency, speed and high-quality workmanship.
What our Client is offering the Smart Repairer for their Hard work:
- An achievable OTE of £50k per annum
- Friendly workshop environment
- Working hours of 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and a Saturday morning rota
Duties for this Smart Repairer role, May include:
- Saving panels from paint
- Accurately undertake cosmetic repairs on vehicles
- Repair minor dents and scratches
- Paint application
- Mixing paint to ensure perfect match
- Bumper and trim repairs
- Alloy wheel refurbishment
- Use working knowledge and initiative to ensure the most appropriate repair methods are used
- Maintain own work space to recognise housekeeping standards
Expectation and Requirements of the Successful Smart Repairer:
- Must have previous experience as a Smart Repairer
- Must have your own tools
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Smart Repairer role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.