South East London, London
Up to £38000 per annum
2 months ago
Social Media Manager for Leading Insurance Company required in South East London
Basic Salary of up to £38,000
35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
A competitive salary, attractive pension contribution, Private medical insurance, Attractive holiday entitlement, heavily discounted Home, Motor and Pet insurance & Free Travel insurance and Free breakdown cover
Our client a leading Insurance Company has an award winning social media team, growth in this field has dictated that the team now require a Social Media Manager to lead strategy across a multitude of platforms who can develop a robust social content calendar for all brands, identifying content themes and stories for reactive and proactive social engagement.
With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for their customers, our client embraces change and across their diverse brands change takes many forms.
Our client's social media team is award winning, and as Social Media Manager you will manage the content and planning process for the company's consumer-facing brands, helping to develop the social strategy and bringing it to life across social media platforms. You will think creatively and plan strategically. Ultimately you will be passionate about social media and can help us turn data into actionable insight to further drive our business forward.
* Deliver the social media brand strategy for leading brands across multiple social platforms through developing a robust social content calendar for all brands, identifying content themes and stories for reactive and proactive social engagement.
* Cross-team collaboration (brand, PR, direct marketing) to develop results-driven campaign strategy and execution.
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure buy in and the successful delivery of internal projects.
* Ongoing liaison with Social Customer Care and PR to identify and mitigate reputational issues.
* Manage the content creation and publishing process, including briefing agencies or internal Brand Studio, associate governance - approval workflow, compliance and archiving/documenting.
* Co-ordinate all aspects of the paid social marketing briefs to the Internal Biddable Media Team so they can implement paid campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
* Create monthly social reports using in channel metrics to analyse performance and outline actionable recommendations.
* Experience in using Social Media Listening tools like Brandwatch, to interpret and analyse the data to create reports.
* Manage the day to day relationships with our agencies.
Skills & Qualities You'll Need
* Social media marketing experience gained in either agency or client-side role.
* In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, market trends, consumer behaviour and best practices.
* Ability to identify potential reputation risks and help develop customer-first resolutions.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to write engaging audience first content.
* Detail oriented, ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
* Expertise in publishing content via social media platform tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and social media management systems like (Conversocial etc).
* Strategically guide stakeholders in the business on the best ways to achieve campaign and channel objectives via paid social media activity (YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook).