Up to £28000 per annum
2 days ago
Automotive Technical Specialist required in Portsmouth
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 Hours P/W
- Saturday Morning on Rota
- Up to £28,000 Salary
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair Required
- Office Based Role
Our Client is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their Growing and busy office in the Portsmouth / Hampshire Area.
The Technical Specialist Description & Responsibilities, may include:
As a Technical Specialist you are responsible for Building and maintaining Client Relationships by delivering a leading customer service.
This Technical Specialist role would suit someone who is a qualified technician and is either currently working on the tools or has progressed into a customer service / Workshop controller role.
- Main Dealer/garage background with excellent Industry knowledge is essential
- Full technical knowledge of industry vehicle repair methodology
- Knowledge of manufacture systems
- Effective negotiation skills
- Organised to manage own workload
- Effective communicator with strong service ethic
If this Technical Specialist Job is of interest to you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth then please contact Joel at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!