Up to £24000 per annum
14 days ago
Vehicle Parts Advisor Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £22,000 with OTE of £24,000
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
Regular Manufacturer Training
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Telesales Car Parts Advisor to work at our client's site in Swindon.
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries and orders.
· Responsible for the order and issue of parts to trade and retail customers.
· Work as part of a busy office/desk based team.
· Parts ordering using specific computer systems.
· Participation in Company promotions days.
· Build and maintain good customer relations.
· Achieve personal sale targets, site targets and activity levels.
- Increase daily sales run rate value through up selling of additional parts products.
· Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
· Good attention to detail with a drive to succeed.
· Computer skills - having a good understanding on Excel and Word.
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
When you join you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary you will also have access to a range of other benefits:
- Performance related bonus scheme.
· Vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes.
· Preferential service rates.
- Pension scheme.
Motor Trade parts experience is NOT essential.
If this Telesales Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Swindon area then please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.