Up to £25400 per annum
19 days ago
Telesales Parts Advisor Required in Canterbury
Up to £23k Basic Salary + Bonus
Reputable company with excellent benefits
1 in 3 Saturday Morning Rota
Our client is looking for a Vehicle Telesales Parts Advisor to support their busy Automotive Parts Warehouse in the Canterbury area.
Our client is looking for someone who has a positive, can-do attitude, great attention to detail, is logical and who thrives on multi-tasking. You must have worked in the Vehicle Parts / Automotive Industry before and have knowledge of Parts which will assist you in this role.
* Accurately identify customer trade parts requirements
* Achieve monthly sales to budget
* Process parts orders efficiently, utilising stock control data accurately and efficiently.
* Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ensure consistency of shelf-life products system in operation and operate correct "first in, first out" stock rotation system.
* Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines, and identify any areas for improvement.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Aftersales Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!