Up to £24000 per annum
8 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Telesales Parts Advisor Required in Swindon
- Basic Salary of up to £22,000 with OTE of £24,000
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings 8am - 12pm
- Regular Manufacturer Training
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Telesales Car Parts Advisor to work at our client's site in Swindon.
Responsibilities for the Telesales Parts Advisor, may include:
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries and orders.
- Responsible for the order and issue of parts to trade and retail customers.
- Work as part of a busy office/desk based team.
- Parts ordering using specific computer systems.
- Participation in Company promotions days.
- Build and maintain good customer relations.
- Achieve personal sale targets, site targets and activity levels.
- Increase daily sales run rate value through up selling of additional parts products.
What our client expects of the successful Telesales Parts Advisor
- Excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
- Good attention to detail with a drive to succeed.
- Computer skills - having a good understanding on Excel and Word.
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
- When you join you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary the Telesales Parts Advisor will also have access to a range of other benefits:
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes.
- Preferential service rates.
- Pension scheme.
- Motor Trade aftersales experience is essential.
If this Telesales Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Swindon area then please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!