Up to £29000 per annum
11 months ago
Telesales Parts Advisor Required
£22 - £26k Basic DOE + £3k OTE
Trade Parts Business
Our Automotive Trade Parts Supplying client is actively looking to hire a Vehicle Parts Telesales Executive / Advisor for their site in Croydon, Surrey.
The role will need to lead by example working in a team of Automotive Parts Sales Team to achieve and exceed sales targets. Through the team, develop strong relationships with customers, by providing expert knowledge and support and provide an exceptional customer service experience.
* Ensure own and Sales Team overall sales targets are achieved.
* Distribute targets equitably and in accordance with the allocation of
* Encourage a positive and competitive team spirit.
* Plan and implement promotional activities and campaigns to enable sales targets to be met.
* Ensure you are adequately trained and understands the unique selling points of the product.
* Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and promptly by self and the team
* Conduct regular performance reviews to monitor the achievement of individual KPI's, and provide developmental or corrective support where required.
* Ensure the sales team is motivated through creative incentive schemes and rewards.
* Allocate customers to each Parts Sales Executive, assisting them to focus their approach and build long term relationships with the customers.
* Maintain a smart appearance at all times, and conduct business with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
* A proven ability in managing and motivating a team to achieve sales targets.
* Previous call centre management experience gained in a B2B environment, or Automotive Parts Factor Sales team management experience.
* A passion for providing a great customer service experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
* Possesses a high degree of IT literacy.
For all your hard work our client actively looks after and develops and rewards their employees, as well as offering a competitive salary in today's market place and a warm friendly environment to work in.
Motor trade experience is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Parts Advisor / Telesales role has interested you please get in touch with Liam today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.