Up to £20000 per annum
14 days ago
Towbar & Service Technician Required in Northampton.
Up to £20,000 p.a.
8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota 9.00am to 12.30pm.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Technician to fit towbars and service trailers at their busy site.
* Fit towbars to customer vehicles having first checked for marks/scratches ensuring all marks are recorded on the relevant form.
* Ensure all towbar fits and trailer services/repairs are completed in an acceptable timeframe and quality to the Company and customer.
* To e Answering the telephone/serving customers will also be required.
* Ensure vehicles/trailers awaiting workshop attention are securely parked in an acceptable manner and in designated areas.
* Research and keep up to date with any changes to suppliers' towbar fitting instructions including wiring via the Branch network and use of internet / intranet.
* Service and repair the Company's fleet of hire trailers to an agreed schedule.
* Maintain and update full records of each trailer in the Company hire fleet for servicing purposes.
* Assemble and modify trailers as required.
* Ascertain faults and provide technical advice as required.
* Assist in stock takes as required.
* Answer the telephone/serving customers face to face will also be required.
The successful candidate must have a full UK driving licence as it may be necessary to visit
customer's premises to action repairs/fit towbars. If you have a Fork Lift Licence this would
be a significant advantage.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Towbar and Service Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Northampton area then please contact Elliott Crowe at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.