Towbar Technician Required in Telford
- Basic Salary up to £24,000 (DOE)
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm ONLY
- No Weekends!
Our Client, a Parts Development and Production Company in Telford are looking for a Towbar Technician to join their rapidly growing team.
As a Towbar Technician, you will be expected to have great diagnostic and electrical knowledge and skills to be able to fit the towbars correctly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will have mechanical, diagnostic and electrical experience.
Key Duties for this Towbar Technician, may include:
- Fitting towbars to Customers vehicles, including vehicle electrics, handling the bumpers and removing trim and the installation
- Diagnostic work to troubleshoot and find faults
- Coding of vehicle management systems for towing
- Vehicle checks for system failures
- Identify faults and provide technical advice as required
- Keep up to date with any changes to supplier's tow-bar fitting instructions including wiring and attend courses/undertake training as required
What Our Client would like of the successful Towbar Technician:
To be a towbar technician you must have knowledge of vehicle mechanics, auto-electrics, basic diagnostics and commercial bodybuilding which means understanding the different vehicle systems, working with vehicle trims and using the latest electrics.
If this Towbar Technician Vacancy is of interest to you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs, please contact email@example.com today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.