Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Trainee Car Sales Executive Cardiff
- Basic Salary £15,000, OTE £30,000 Per Annum first year
- Full manufacturer approved training
- Access to a company car
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Trainee Sales Executive at our client's family run franchise approved car dealership in Cardiff!
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Car Sales Manager and Business Manager and working with a close-knit and long established sales team, you will be required to sell new and used cars, accessories, finance, finance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and make the customer purchasing experience unique and enjoyable by understanding and delivering excellent customer service.
You will ideally live in the Cardiff region or be within an easily commutable distance of Cardiff. Our client is very open on looking at candidates with no prior experience in the motor trade, but with good sales and customer service experience, as well as a desire to learn the role. You must be of smart appearance, customer service focussed and be highly motivated to targets/KPI's with the ability to work under pressure. This role requires a UK driving license with minimal points and you will also need to be IT literate.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £15,000 per annum.
- Guarantee of £500 commission per month for first few months before being opted in to commission scheme.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £30,000+ per annum subject to sales performance once opted into commission scheme.
- Access to a company car.
- Subsidised car purchase scheme for you, family and friends.
- 21 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a stable family run company that is looking to expand over the next one/two years.
As a Sales Executive you are required to work between the hours of 8:30am-6:00pm with 1 in 2 Monday's off and every Sunday off.
If this Trainee Sales Executive Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Cardiff area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.