Up to £15000 per annum
7 months ago
Trainee Estimator required in Liverpool
- Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00
- 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings on a rota
- £15,000-£18,000 DOE
Our client in Liverpool is looking to recruit a Junior/Trainee Estimator to work in their busy Accident Repair Centre.
Full training and support will be provided. However, the successful Trainee Estimator will need to be highly organised, motivated and willing to learn the skills acquired. If you have previous experience in an Estimator role or have some knowledge of this, then this would be preferred. We will also accept applications from those with a genuine interest in cars.
Duties as a Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Liaising with Bodyshop and Insurance companies
- As a Vehicle Damage Assessor, you will be recording a list of damages that need to be repaired
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out
- Calculating the time required to complete the repairs
The salary is minimum wage. However, once trained, there are plenty of opportunities to progress.
If this vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the North West, please contact Anna Sayer at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs