Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £20000 per annum
7 months ago
Trainee HR Advisor
- Full Time: Mon - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Up to £20,000 Salary based on prior experience
Our client, a popular Main Car Dealer are looking for a Trainee HR Advisor based in Wakefield.
The ideal candidate will have already existing knowledge of HR and have experience working within a Head Office role. You will possess the ability to work to tight deadlines, be able to prioritise workloads and have strong communication skills. Prior knowledge of SAGE payroll is beneficial. You also must be either currently studying (or are happy to work towards) a CIPD qualification.
Your main duties as a Trainee HR Advisor will include:
- Provide initial HR advice to both the Directors and Managers within the Group.
- Maintain, monitor and inform HR metrics.
- Assist with the monthly payroll, P11D, P60, pension and tax processes.
- Assist with the recruitment campaigns and assessment days.
- Preparation of job offers, contracts and amendments.
- Attend probation review meetings and provide follow-up letters.
- Processing new starters, leavers and induction paperwork.
- Drafting reports and letters in relation to human resource issues.
- Ensure all employment, environmental, Health & Safety and other policies are strictly adhered to, operating within the law at all times.
- Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and external representatives.
In return for your hard work, you can earn a highly competitive salary of up to £20,000 annually as well as benefit from excellent reward and benefits schemes. Training is also frequent within the company as well as fantastic development and progression opportunities due to the nature of the expansion of the business.
If you would like some more information on this Trainee HR Advisor Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Wakefield or the wider Yorkshire area, please contact Lucy Hudson at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today