Up to £19500 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Trainee Parts Advisor
We are seeking a Trainee Parts Advisor to join our Client's Reputable Independent Specialist.
Are you looking for an opportunity to step into the motor trade!?
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of up to £19,500
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent training provided
Duties of a Parts Advisor with our Client:
- To ensure the effective operation of the Parts Department.
- Achieve monthly budget sales figures and margins.
- Identify parts required by the use of current parts computerised system.
What our Clients expect of their Parts Advisor:
- Must have excellent customer service experience
- Have a passion for the motor trade
- Must be able to work well as a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.